Friday, November 28, 2014



A Samsung Glaxy Note 1 Phone can Enlighten  you 


Few days back I finally was freaking fed up with my phone. The phone got very slow , when I use to dial up any number it use to take one minute for the dialing screen to pop up . Somebody asked me to have a cache or junk files cleaning software installed.I ended up doing that but of no use. The phone was still very slow. 
I bought this phone around three(3) years back , and from then I had dumped around thousands of photos , couple of movies , videos in this phone .
Finally the phone reached to a point and I could see , my phone telling me
 " I can't bear it any more ".
I was still lazy and was ignoring my phone and with so much unease was still using it .

At last I decided to format my phone . I transferred the stuff to my laptop , to make a  backup .
After that I format my phone .

Guess What ? It working like an ATM machine counting bills. Its so fast as if it is a new phone . On top of that , I had thrown that old shitty cover and bought a new cover for my phone .

The results are amazing , my life which got slower as the mobile got slower , has picked up very well.

It was not an incident , to be pen down .But , I realized something important .

 I need to format my brain also . I have so many thoughts of revenge ,  fear , with so many ideas to rise high in life , with so many thoughts as to how I can rise professionally in my life . 
This all is crap or I should say Junk files , and it affects the working of our mind .

Finally ,  I format my brain few days back , but one thing I did differently , from what I did while formatting my mobile .I didn't made any backup for the dumped stuff stored in my mind .


Guess what happened ....next ?
Like my mobile , my mind is working lightning fast , I realized that there is nothing to realize . Also , I experienced that there is nothing to experience .
You don' believe me . I don't give a damn .......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........

Now , how did I had format my mind .......??? 
Keep Guessing 
Hint : Exactly the same way as I did with my mobile , but with no backups 




Remember any disk cleaning activity for mobile or computer may take few minutes but cleaning the hard disk of our mind may take few days or few years or few seconds , as it depends , what do you use for cleaning up?

Regards 
Nishchal Attri

No comments:

Post a Comment